Developed by NovaStar, J6 is the latest high-performance
multi-screen splicing processor
featuring enhanced image processing.
Based on a powerful FPGA processing platform, J6 supports quick seamless switch of
any input source and supports transition effects such as fade, etc.,
allowing you to experience more flexible screen layouts.
In addition, J6 can work with the new smart management software V-Can to
enable more screen splicing effects and better satisfy your needs.
- Supports a wide range of video inputs divided into 4 groups with 8 interfaces, including 1×CVBS/VGA/HDMI/DVI (allowing you to choose any one of these 4 interfaces), 1×DualLink DVI/HDMI 1.4/DP1.1(allowing you to choose any one of these three interfaces).
- Input resolution of Input A supports 4K×2K@30Hz. Other inputs support 1920×1080@60Hz which are downward compatible.
- Supports 5 output channels, including 4 groups with 8 interfaces of DVI splicing output and one HDMI preview output.
- The preview interface supports preview of 8 video input signals, and supports overlapping display of information like input resolution, frame rate, etc.
- Output resolution can be set. Splicing width of 4 channels can be up to 15360×600.
- Capable of displaying 6 windows simultaneously at most and the maximum resolution of each window is up to 7680×1080@60Hz. J6 also supports one channel of OSD allowing to overlap with images or texts.
- Window position, size, etc. are adjustable allowing to add borders to the windows and set border width, color, etc.
- Capable of creating 16 presets which are saved as templates and can be used directly and easily.
- Provides dozens of input source transition effects to enhance and present demo images with professional quality.
- An intuitive color LCD on the front panel and clear button indicator lights simplify the system control operations.
- Supports Genlock synchronization, allowing you to choose any input source or external synchronous signal to achieve frame lock output.
|DuallinkDVI/HDMI1.4/DP1.1(Choose one from these inputs)||1||Supports 4K×2K@30Hz, 2560×1600@60Hz(downward compatible)|
|DVI(DVI-D)||4||VESA standard 1920×1080@60Hz(downward compatible)|
|CVBS(BNC)/VGA(DB25)/HDMI/DVI(DVI-D)(Choose one from these inputs)||1||VESA standard 1920×1080@60Hz(downward compatible)|
Maximum supported resolution of each interface:
1080p (DualLink output is available for DVI1and DVI3DualLink.)
|SDI Loop(BNC)||2||480i, 576i, 720p, 1080i/p (3G SDI), same as SDI input|
|HDMI(Type A)||1||Supported output resolution: 1920×1080@60Hz|
|USB(Type-B)||1||Control interface for connecting upper computer|
|USB(Type-A)||1||Interface for cascading more J6 units|